27th February 2013
Last exam on this day! This means that I have unofficially graduated from poly,with the only thing left is getting results and my diploma.After UT went to watch movie with classmates and sing K while waiting for my interview.Spent abit of my ang bao money that day.This time I'm going to spend the money wisely.
Holidays now but I have to work for the school for 2 months.At least there's something to do for the time being.
28th February 2013
Last day of Feb today. This month is supposed to be about celebrating great grandma's birthday,but unfortunately,no. I regretted my actions when she was alive.I went to Astronomy with my friends while my family went to visit her.She was already bedridden at that time and couldn't recognize us already,but she was always happy when she saw us.I never knew that was the last time that my family saw her alive and we would receive that news the next weekend.Rest in peace ah ma
1st March 2013
I feel empty,but I just dun know why.I also dun know what is the thing that I really want, and hope for.