Sunday, February 3, 2013

3rd February 2013

One more week to Chinese New Year,which is on 10th Feb 2013,next sun.

1 & 1/2 weeks more until I finish the end of the 3 years studying for a Diploma in Republic Polytechnic;and a few months till I finally officially graduate.Despite many looking down on RP,I still think that its a good school.Maybe its because that its new,that's why there are not much people willing to go to it.As its a new school,using new ways to teach,there is time needed for results and maybe changes to take place for it to be a better school.Maybe there are some things that even I had in school,but over time,I believe that there will be changes.RP is where I had made many friends,bonded with them for 3 years and still counting.Its like in the blink of an eye that the times we had in school are now going to be over soon. I've just finished watching the first half of the local movie: 'Ah boys to Men'.Its a movie that describes the life of normal Singaporeans teenage boys entering National Service to serve the country.While watching the movie,there was a part where at night all the guys are asleep except for a few while they think about the things that they miss.Most are about their families and girlfriends.This led me to think about what I would think during that period when I would be in NS.The first thought that came to my mind was her face.I really don't know what she think about me, or whether I even have any chance at all.I just wish for one thing;and that is letting me know that she is safe and happy.Normally,people think that these kind of wishes are made by girls and not guys.However,there are still these kind of guys around.These kind of guys are usually famous for getting '好人卡';which means that this guys usually don't stand a chance with the girl of their dreams as they care more and sometimes too much for the girl. Ok,enough with the late night emoing,its 3 am in the morning.

Anyway,the clique is going to come over to my house during CNY to hang out together.I think I would have to buy another Xbox controller for my Xbox as it only has one.I would also have to clean up my house and my room too; there's just too much dust from the model kits' boxes that I still keep. Haiz so many things that I would like to buy but no money for me to spend casually.My family's financial status isn't very good now,my dad's out of a job,so my mum has just started working after 10+ years of being a housewife and my sis has also just started working and I think she has some study loans to pay off also.So now,whatever I can save,I should really save.