28th April 2013
April is coming to an end soon and soon it will be exactly a month's time to my 2 years life serving the nation and protecting it.When I graduated,my GPA wasn't much high,though I had improved greatly in the last semester.With myself in financial difficulties,I went to work at the school's IT help-desk for 2 months and made many friends there.Students should really listen to the IT help-desk professionals as they are the professionals.I have worked there and experienced it personally the things that can happen when a student attempts to change the functions of the computer,etc; with disastrous results.At the same time,I learnt many more computer skills that weren't taught in school which would be helpful to myself.
During this whole month,I dun know what I should be doing.I only hope that I will be shown the reason why I should protect this country so as to have memories to keep me going on in case the training gets tougher and I feel like giving up.