4th January 2013
4th day of 2013,first Friday of the year.Recently been quite busy and relaxed at times,with FYP and schoolwork.Holidays really make the memory poorer,have to revise abit of schoolwork before going for classes.Recently I got a Starbucks card from my IT service delivery class for getting an A in UT,though I have no idea how to use it.Hmm,I think maybe it works like an ez link card?
Haiz,recently some of my friends fell out because of their FYP project.They have been friends since last last year and got together as FYP teammates as a result.Although it seems quite clearly that one of them seems like the one who started it,I think this is not worth it.Although I dun talk much or seem really cold when around my friends,my good friends are still able to tell whether there is something wrong with me anot,or even what I like and preferences.True friends will support each other no matter what happens,dun fall out with your friends because of a small thing,talk with each other.
#Random thought: I'm a Scorpio,and I read somewhere on Twitter that a Scorpio tends to be mysterious and quiet.I think it is quite true hahaha