14th January 2013
We are midway through the month of January,but its just the starting of the year 2013.
So far,school has been alright,made alot of new friends from the year 2 batch in my 2 classes which the majority are year 2s.Meanwhile,there are sometimes that I really feel like giving up taekwondo.I train outside and also in school,but however,I have made more friends from school than my current team,not the main team.Although I may want and like to train in school more than going for the team training,I still have lots of respect for them.However,there are still some that dun really respect me due to some reasons like,for example,one say that when one wants to talk,we should meet up in person.I agree,but however,due to my long absence from outside team,he posted quite a number of things online.Although it might not be all about me,but there's still the fact that the person did it.However,I still stick with them.There are many people who tell me that I am too kind,which leads to me being often bullied.There is a thin line between bullying and having fun or enjoying times together.Maybe its just me,my character,I just like to be kind,cause I hate conflicts,I really hate them.When my parents argue,I always go back to my room and use my computer to surf the net or play games.
Maybe that's why I dun really trust people and is more paranoid than normal people,cause even people so close to me can argue over small stuff,maybe that's why?Maybe that's why I dun dare to confess to her?I really wonder how and what she thinks about me.But no matter what happens,she will have my support and help,so the thing that she needs to do is to cheer up and stay happy.Dun let small things make you upset.You still have friends supporting you no matter what happens,so dun be afraid and just do whatever you like and think is correct.Although you might think that having a positive look on everyday things might be difficult or even unrealistic,there is still tomorrow.You will never know what tomorrow will bring,or what surprises you might get tomorrow,so you should really be positive everyday and look forward to everyday.You still have friends supporting you.And I'll be supporting you too