Friday, December 28, 2012

28th December 2012

3 more days to the end of the year of 2012. Speaking of which,I still dun know where to go on New year's eve,hang out with sec sch clique or go to RPTKD gathering?Both groups are close to me except for some people due to some reasons that cannot be said online.

Despite how I distant myself from people,these 2 groups often treat me as their friends,often calling me to hang out and go the movies,eat,TCSS sessions,etc.I dun see myself as a good friend,maybe its because of me often being alone when I was young other than with my cousins; in primary and secondary school,I went home straightaway after school.It was like when I was in sec 4 then I begun to socialize more and started hanging out with my current clique.Hahahaha,we hung out alot after our O levels,due to really too much time.Time passes really fast,now there are guys who are already halfway through NS and me going to serve soon.

RPTKD was the second group that welcomed me.I made friends with different people with different interests and different backgrounds.We did stupid things together during training,sweated it all out during training,give it our best and in some unfortunate cases,bled out or got injured during training.Despite the fact that I seemed to have split personalities,sometimes really quiet or sometimes really noisy and do really stupid stuff,there are some that talked to me,hung out with me and gave me advice on stuff.

I really appreciate what the 2 groups have done for me.Thank You to Everyone in those 2 groups.Sorry if I have not been a good friend this year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALL THE BEST TO THE NEW START ON 2ND JANUARY! :D