Another friday spent at home hahaha...Going to do FYP soon~
Weekend is just one more day,but tmr still have FYP meeting,haiz...anyway tmr maybbe meeting TKL they all for supper again.Last week we had satay at some kopitiam a few blocks away from Marsiling mrt,then walked all the way from there to Woodlands checkpoint there to play pool.Played until almost 1 O'clock then went down to Mac to eat.After that we chased the bus LOL.Actually not chase la,we knew that the bus was going to go to a loop at Marsiling market there,so we saw the bus then ran all the way to last time where we always took the bus when we were still in Woodlands sec.Tmr I want to watch Avengers sia,heard from classmates and friends like really nice siol.
Last night couldn't sleep despite all the tiredness.I read her blog,from her first blog entry to the most recent one.I know I am nobody to do that but I really want to know more about you.I read that you used to like someone when you were in sec sch,but the guy didn't return your feelings.Then one day you said that you will never love anyone again.I wished that I can change your mind,I really wish,but I don't know how to.When you turned your attention to other guys,I really felt jealous,maybe its because that they are alot more cooler than me and I know that I will never as cool as them and I have no chance.I know I am a nobody so I kept it inside me and kept quiet.I guess its really those kind where it is one sided and you only think of me as a friend?I don't want this,I want to change your mind.
Trying to wish a wish that you know will never happen is really hard.