19th May loh...
Fourth week of school just passed. There were only 2 days of sch this week,cause of graduation ceremonies.But anyway,I have no school on fridays, so for me its only 2 days of holidays.Well not really for me to rest,for me to do fyp -.- ~ now beginning to have errors in parts of the codes alrdy,hope really can finish the website in time. Why couldn't I have been born younger? Then this year would only be my second year...ok random and weird logic,forget what I just said.
And~~~I watched avengers! Hahaha Ironman was like so cool,almost like the main character in the movie,cause he was the one who prevented the city from blowing up and his Ironman armour is all super cool,there's different models of it,and he also has an AI,which is the coolest.Imagine this,an AI doing things like calling your friend,browsing the internet,etc just by telling it to the AI like its a person.Cool huh?
Going to sleep now,its 2am in the morning,afternoon going to do fyp again.Wish there could be weekends just reserved to go out with friends.
Its the truth,its reality,I'm just too kind,but thats just me