Today woke up really late..at 10 plus...then 11 plus...
Aftrnoon studied a little,then went causeway with mum to buy stuff.Saw a adidas bag that I like,since my taekwondo bag not enough space,I might as well buy it.Then mum said at home my sis got a bag about that size,so in the end never buy...
Yesterday
Went tkd training as usual,then went to chinese tution in the evening.There's one girl at the tuition who says she has met me somewhere b4 but I have absolutely no idea who she is...Then went to grandma's house for dinner.
Friday
Only 12 people came to school,7 girls,5 boys.Our class consists of 28 people.Maths teacher also never come,so revised a little of maths in class.Aftr sch mrs chia came n said there is geography that aftrnoon.Diaoz,I thought can go home n sleep for a while then go Tampines take class cos at first mrs chia said she was going to have a talk at some sch then no geog class de.
So I aftr geog class went back home,ate n rested fr a while,then went to Tampines.At Tampines,
one of the students parents gave everyone some cookies to eat.She said it was made by one of the students.It tasted gd!So as there were a little absentees,Melvin took the class then I and Anthony trained.A lot of people going to China,but I cannot because of not enough time to train except for thursdays,fridays & weekends.Maybe next year I might be able to participate.Aftr class bus-ed home.
I still have no idea how to change the blogskin of my blog.
To Pancy:I have updated my blog =)