Monday
Went to library to study with Randy and Jess aftr school.Me and Randy reached there 1st then do finished le one paper then Jess come.Then we go to a corner table to continue studying.Then suddenly got a lot of Randy's classmates,talked to one of them.When we were about to leave,Randy said bye to some one behind me so I turned around and see.Then the girl he was waving to called my name and said bye to me also.I was like kinda blur at first,then I remembered who she was liao.She was Yi Zhen,one of my pri sch classmate.Such a coincidence,we both took the exact same subjects.Got her contact no. and said bye then walked back home with Randy and Jess.
Today
Nearly late liao,so I walked frm my house to bus interchange.Was able to catch the bus so wasn't late in the end.Then got physics practical in the aftrnoon,then maths class in the night.Aftr that went to popular to buy O lvls past year papers.
Bbq party this fri! =)