Hi...
Today was total defence day.We were given ration coupons for recess.The uniform groups were given the jobs of what the soldiers,policemen,etc..,would do during an emergency.It was quite fun,then after school went to MT classroom to take another MT test.
During CCA training,the sec 1s had their total defence bronze badge test.I was given the task of going through the notes with them while the rest of the sec 4s walked round the classroom explaining to them what I just went through.The good news is that everyone passed the test.After CCA,took 912 with Kai Lun,Bi Qi,Wei Jien and Jun Yong.I and Jun yong got off a few stops before the bus interchange and walked back home.Then we went to see Ms Ong,our ex tuition teacher.Met a few new friends there.After that we went to the tuition centre to chat and then we went to another classroom and continued talking because Ms Ong say we too noisy liao.She say I change a lot lor,my voice,me being a lot more skinny,etc....After that we went outside and watch people play basketball for a while then we went home liao.