Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hi!
Haiz..today so busy sia..after school stayed back in D&t workshop to continue with our design folio.We did until around 5 then left.When I got home,I continued eating the new year goodies.Then I went to check my blog and saw that Kelvin deleted his blog liao.After 2 days only sia.He also ask me to help him print his geography project which was SERIOUSLY overdue.It was a holiday project from last year.We had to do a project on powerpoint with the theme 'Development'.
Oh ya,speaking of school,Mr Tan told us a piece of news today.The sec 4s have to finish their CIP projects by 31st March 2009!!So during the form teacher period,we discussed about the CIP.We were going to teach computer skills to preschoolers.We divided what each and everyone was to do.I am going to be teaching.Sounds resonable enough.After that we left for recess.
And by the way,Zhen kang is in the poomsae events and since it starts at 1:30pm in the afternoon and ends at 9pm,it clashes with my CCA which ends at 6pm.So I am going to be late for your match..sry bro..