I'm probably the biggest idiot in the World.
3 years ago you officially rejected me and expressed your wish that we can stay as friends. I accepted it with a heavy heart.
From then on, for about 2 years, I did what I could; I drank, I exercised to tire myself out, I immersed myself in work. I ignored everything to do with you and just did what I wanted to reach that day where even hearing your name would not matter anymore. I totally blocked myself from having any contact with you.
After the 2 years, I thought it had finally happened till that day, you suddenly messaged me on Whatsapp and said hi. From then on, I realised I was wrong. I tried to stop myself from talking to you again but after awhile the inevitable still happened.
보고싶어요
Why did you come back?
'I think we are bumping into each other as we pass by'
Yoo Sijin, Descendants of the Sun