Yo what's up!
Its the 2 month of the new year 2014 and a lot has occurred recently. It has also been a long time since I updated this place :D
Firstly, I graduated from BMT loh~!
Hahaha I think that's old news but still miss the times spent there on Pulau Tekong. Unfortunately for me, I got posted to a camp that says no to camera devices :( No PS Vita :( But there's still my PSP :D
CNY has just passed like 2 weeks ago, only celebrated for 1 day; and spent another in camp for guard duty : /
Secondly, I asked the girl out on Valentine's day and she did go out with me on that day :D :D :D
Sorry for being that awkward that day; I've never asked a girl out before and I totally lack the confidence to do it personally, therefore I will be better at it, but I need some time. I really hope that there will be better progress to come :D
I hope/ wish/ pray that she will do well on her UTs and please give her the confidence to do well in all her UTs; let her own others and stay beautiful : )
:D