Friday, May 31, 2013

30th May 2013

Well, I have finally graduated from Republic Polytechnic.
I want to thank my parents, the facilitators from RP that have taught me throughout the 3 years,my classmates throughout my 3 years in RP and also my friend from tkd.

Now I will have to wait for 1 week then its time to kind of move to Pulau Tekong. The time to be spent there I hope will be a meaningful one and lets hope that it would be a peaceful one also.

Last week me, Winson, Long and his gf Estelle went to Malaysia for a short getaway to relax and spent some time away from the busy life in Singapore. Thanks a lot to Beatrice and her family for letting us stay at their house and bringing us around JB :)
Last day of the trip we planned for a  Taiwan trip 2 years later where Long said it will be a quadruple date trip; which out of the group me and Winson were the only ones without a gf -.-
Why is everyone like asking all singles to get attached? -.-

Anyway, I think most likely I will stay single for the rest of my life. Reasons why are that I will be away from emotional outbreaks,I kind of prefer a quiet personal life, and the most positive of all; save money :p

That's all for now :D