Second and soon-to-be third week of July,which means that this semester is almost over.
Jellybean,Android version 4.1 is coming out.The GUI is so nice,even nicer than ICS.Nexus 7 looks tempting,with Jellybean running on it.Anticipating it when it is finally shipped to Singapore~ :D
Recently,met up with sec sch friends again~ :D.The usual people,TKL,Hui Xin,Jing Ting,Zi Wei,Catherine.Met up with them for a movie,Vampire Hunter.The movie was awesome!I was almost late for it,but thankfully I was able to take a cab to CWP in time to get to the cinema on time. HAHAHA
After that we slacked at Macdonald's for quite some time before heading home for the night.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftD3HM&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5nYW1lbG9mdC5hbmRyb2lkLkFOTVAuR2xvZnREM0hNIl0.
This game is fun!I'm playing it on my Xperia PLAY (Y) Too bad Xperia PLAy,according to Sony,will not have any update on the OS.I wanted to try out the real ICS instead of just using GO launcher to try it.I have seen the real ICS quite a few times,I really like the user interface,especially the notifications.Looks I will have to get a new device then I will be able to try out newer versions of Android.