Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Today was pretty rushed,with FYP meeting during lunch,UT clinic after school and then training. But today training was like quite short,with training ending quite earlier than usual.

Now I'm at home,just finished RJ and about to sleep.

This blog isn't for anyone else to see except for me,unless there are still people with this link,but most likely no one read this anymore hahahha so I'm free to say anything I want here.

I know that you dun like me and it is just simply one sided. I'm really pathetic,seriously.Actually for quite long already,I've noticed you feel really uncomfortable.Then those 2 guys have to keep on disturbing me and sometimes you about this. To those 2,seriously,when I say stop,please really do stop.Have you thought about how she feels?If you are a girl,and someone keeps doing this to you,how would you feel?Even if you are trying to help,think about her first.Also to the rest who are doing this,Seriously,stop it.

Meanwhile,the word "pathetic" really suits me now.This blog wasn't meant for this kind of things,this blog was created when I was in sec sch and was bored so I created this.But since this is also my life,I just write it down here instead of writing onto some book that someone would read. This has a lesser chance of being noticed.I dun want people to know that I'm those kind of people who lets feelings take over them.

Sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable or anything else.