She the first ever girl to make me feel that much for.I have liked her like since I met her for the first time long time ago,but I just didn't say it out because that that point of time,we still didn't really know each other.I heard that she was with somebody at that time,scandals made by some people who have no life I guess.I believed it and kept my feelings inside me and focused my energy on something else.
We got to know each other finally during IG training when we were separated into group to train.We were in the same group in the group as I didn't have time to commit to the training,I just helped out.On that day,one of the person that is supposed to be in the group was not there,so I just helped to cover up.When helping out,we had fun as one of the seniors taught us stuff.It was the first time I saw her laugh so happily.I was disturbing the group with the vowels,the a e i o u thing.
Over time,we got to know each other more and I was starting to be more and more attracted to her.We exchanged numbers and I messaged her from time to time.I tried to entertain her during her work by sending her jokes to help her pass the day without being bored.Over time I tried to talk to her during normal days on msn and sometimes messages too.She's different from the other girls and she's the most beautiful girl I've ever met.
It was when she found out that the situation changed.I guess my friend meant well,but it made the situation awkward,from I was able to speak to her properly without being tongue-tied to everytime I speak to her I will get more and more tongue-tied and also a mental block.My friend had tried to ask her using some examples to see how she felt about it.Unfortunately,I think it was at that time she begun to notice that I liked her.That was when all awkwardness started.Up to now its still the same situation.
There,I've said it all out.With the situation like this,so complicated till I don't even know what I should do.Should I continue to try,or just let the current situation be and let nature do its job,or just move on?