At this time I should probably be sleeping as I still have class to attend tomorrow.Hahas,now on FB and transferring anime to my laptop via hard disk from my desktop.
Well,today was quite a fun day as it was off campus learning.Off campus learning is the same as school just that it is solo work and takes place anywhere other than school.Anyway,today was kind of boring as the whole day you have to stare at the laptop because the facilitator uses the discussion forum to post instructions and questions;though I doubt that much of the class finished all the assignments.
Now's week 14,which means that 1 more week and its the holidays!Its 3 weeks because of the YOG.I love YOG!2 extra weeks of holidays!
Next is what I have been feeling these few days.I thought I saw a old schoolmate now in the same school as me now though I am not really sure.If I am correct,I might have seen her in the library before last year during the O levels period where I went to the library with friends to study.She was there with a friend.I didn't have the courage at that time to go up and say hi even though we were sitting at the SAME table!The only thing I needed to do was to look in front of me and say "hi".Now I really feel pathetic.Its just saying hi,I told myself,but I still couldn't do it.We might not even talk to each other anymore,thats the part where I feel pathetic.Now I think that I should have done what I think I should have done 5 years ago.