There's still one more paper left: programming.Today's class on programming was quite fun;we were supposed to create a menu-driven application to calculate the surface area of 3D figures.We split it into 5 parts(required by the facilitator): each team member do one 3D figure and the leader compile the 3D figures' modules together.

My 3D figure module:Sphere
.png)
In the black screen
Menu-driven application
This are what we did for our problem statement today.Yesterday was maths.It wasn't so easy;
the problem was on mean,median,mode+probability.It was on dice tossing.Today's math UT was
quite easy;hope that I can get an A or at least a B.
My class currently there's some people who I don't quite get along with certain people.Well,its due
to the way they act.Sometimes they behave extremely childishly.We are supposed to discuss and
do the worksheet together in the team,however,due the use of laptops in facilitation rooms,they
go on msn, twitter, facebook, etc when we were supposed to be discussion the worksheet.I admit
that I do use msn & facebook in class,but thats after I finish my job in the team.However,what
some of them do is that while doing the worksheet they do other stuff too.I'm not against it,but I
only hope that they do it after finishing their job in the team.
Back to my stuff,grading has just passed hope my juniors and students can pass,especially the
brown belts and poom belts.
You can only go forward in time,but not backwards.If you do go backwards in time,you will be
trapped in the past unless you move on