Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New term!

New school,new classmates,new laptop,new term for teachers(facilitators) and.......
new things to learn =D

Its been almost 2 months since I updated my blog.Long time hahas.I'm taking 5 core modules this year,mainly:science,maths,programming,problem-solving and enterprise.All modules are compulsory except for programming which is different;some schools take communications.Should be easier,judging by the number of people whom I heard complaining about the programming module.To me,its just another module,I'm ok with the module though sometimes my program doesn't work due to mistakes in code writing.

On the plus side of studying in Rp,I've gain lots of experience from presenting powerpoints in the 3rd meeting.

The schedule of a 1st year Rp student goes like this:
1st meeting
1st study break
2nd meeting
2nd study break
3rd meeting

The meetings are where the lessons starts while the study breaks are basically lunch break cause most of my classmates go to buy food during both meetings.2nd study break is the longest cause thats for lunch.Teamwork is the most important thing in Rp because they implement the PBL learning system.At the end of the 3rd meeting,all students have to submit a reflection journal,or known throughout the whole school as a RJ.Thats a long time since I've done one since primary school days which is like 5 years ago.

Recently I've been sleeping quite late because of what typical teenagers do,studying,watching dramas,read,eat and gaming.Though I know its not good I still continue with it.

Haiz...friends in different schools,therefore timetables are different and thus its hard to meet up.The 1st week of school is basically for studying and the 2nd half I'm juggling my studies and training.Quite busy schedule...


People do change over the years,therefore the only constant is change