Its sunday!
Slept till late in the morning again,my usual habit during the holidays.=p Watched a Bleach movie from from the pile of anime that Sis borrowed me.My stitches have been removed yesterday.Can go out because of my injury.Seriously,next time must be more careful le,when injured its really troublesome.Finished watching "On the first beat" le,now looking for the anime "Karas" volume 2.Last year I found it,but I was too young by 1 year,so cannot buy because it was NC16.Now I'm 16 le cannot find it...lols
Bought a monopoly card game last week,looking at the instructions now.Seems to me its like a mix of monopoly and uno.
Thought cbox got problem so I kept on deleting a lot of messages end up the problem was actually not a problem at all...lols
I want my leg to recover faster so can go back to normal life.Doctor says it would take about 6-8 weeks.Around 2 weeks has past...