Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Yoz...

PA-STF has been cancelled...I know its old news,it was supposed to be last weekend but because of an unfortunate accident which led to the cancellation of it.Guess there's only the nationals left.Anyway,under STF,there are safety measures which are perfectly safe.So taekwondo is still very safe.


Anyway,I ordered a new adidas uniform from sir.The belt will also include my name embroidered on it!I was thinking of getting my current belt embroidered also but in the end no... Guess thats one thing off my wishlist.

Got sick during the weekend,walking in the rain.Was walking to Northpoint from my grandma's place in the night,about 10-15 minutes walk.Nevermind,I am recovering,although I was on MC yesterday.Now thats left is me having a sore throat.

Today went back to school after a day of MC.After school went to Admiralty place,then went back to causeway popular to buy books n stationary.Then bus-ed home.

Chemistry full chapter test tmr..
Got to study...
byes