Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm feeling emotional.


Thursday
Kenna my hand in chemistry lab..my lab partner's experiment kind of exploded...now my hand got one blister on my finger.
Finally get promoted to 1st Sgt liao!YAHOO!
During tkd training,I was seriously angry.I was teaching the class alone.Some people threw ice from the building,and when it started to rain,we moved to a sheltered area and continued training.Then some people came and purposely smoke at that area.I nearly took matters in to my own hands.However,I remember something that one of the best taekwondo exponents in Singapore said:'if you cannot control yourself,you are not fit to be a coach'.Thus I ignored them and continued on with training.We shifted to another corner.The students were making so much noise that I said the residents in the area might call the police.When I said that,the people who were smoking there immediately walked away.I believe they were afraid of the police.From now on,I would not hesitate to involve the police and the community centre staff.

Friday
Today was an ok day.Woke up and chatted online for a while.Oh ya,one more week till passing-out parade!Hopefully,the new batch of specialists would get the grade of gold for best unit competition.We got gold in 2006,silver for 2007 and 2008.Next week is the official passing-out parade.The affirmation ceremony for sec 1s would also be held on that day,before the parade.The principal,vice-principal and all the teachers would be witnessing the entire thing.

51 more days to MT O lvls.